How to Clean Uninstall / Remove MS Office 2016 in MacBook Pro
To uninstall Office 2016 for Mac, move the applications and user preference files to the Trash. Once you've removed everything, empty the Trash and restart your Mac to complete the process.
You must be signed in as an administrator or provide an administrator name and password to complete these steps.
Remove Office 2016 for Mac applications
1. Open Finder and click Applications.
2. Command +click to select all of the Office 2016 for Mac applications.
3. Ctrl+click or right-click the applications you selected and click Move to Trash.
Remove files from your user Library folder
1. In Finder, press +Shift+h.
2. On the Finder menu, click View > as List, and then click View > Show View Options.
3. In the View Options dialog box, select Show Library Folder.
4. Switch back to Column view (+3) and click <YourUserName>Library > Containers and ctrl+click or right-click each of these folders if present, and then click Move to Trash.
5. Switch back to Column view (+3) and click <YourUserName>Library > Group
Containers and ctrl+click or right-click each of these folders if present, and then click Move to Trash.
If you have any questions or say, you can comment below.
If you like my blog reading you may subscribe for upcoming update by subscribing in “Follow by eMail”